He is and he also has a really cool story with Felicity this year. They’re both know-it-alls and when you put two know-it-alls in a room, they like to correct each other and we have some really fun banter this year.
I’m so happy because I adore Emily [Bett Rickards] and it’s so much fun to work with her. She’s so talented and so new to this world and she’s so naturally talented. It’s really awesome to work with her in a scene and so fun what she throws at you in a scene.”
Talk about unthinkable. You and me, I mean.
Everywhere and anywhere. Every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Get To Know Me Meme: [1/5] Favorite Male Characters - Killian Jones
"But most people have taken to calling me by my more colorful moniker… Hook."
When you are with someone, as I w a n t t o b e w i t h y o u, then there aren’t tough times. There’s just… times.
4-blue-skies requested: times where diggle smiles at olicity while they’re talking. (or times where diggle is amused by what felicity says and also amused by oliver’s reactions to her.)
Leave it to a former Division I gymnast to conquer an incredibly difficult obstacle course in front of a live audience and millions of viewers worldwide.
Stephen Amell posted this on his Facebook page 2 hours ago.
So, Season 3 will be about him straddling, and struggling with, his two identities: Oliver Queen and the Arrow. That’s where his struggle to regain his humanity will come from.
I can’t wait! I have some initial thoughts about this:
- He will want to lead a life as Oliver Queen, but he will be pulled in the Arrow direction because of whatever will threaten Starling City again.
- There will be the added identity that will be forced on him by discovering that he has a son.
- His flashbacks in Hong Kong will be about him stripping away his Oliver Queen identity to become an A.R.G.U.S. agent / assassin for hire. He will lose his humanity in the process.
I expect Felicity to be central in Oliver’s struggle this season. For many reasons:
- Based on the spoilers, he will intend to pursue something with her but he won’t be able to because he can’t pursue a life as Oliver Queen because the city still needs the Arrow.
- At the same time, Felicity is part of Team Arrow, so I don’t think he will be successful in pushing her away too much. She will still be part of his life, not just in the way he envisioned she would be at the start of season 3.
- Knowing Felicity Smoak, she will insist that there has to be another way. He doesn’t have to choose one identity over the other, that Oliver Queen is the Arrow / the Arrow is Oliver Queen, not two separate identities.
- Felicity will begin dating Ray Palmer, or Ray Palmer will pursue Felicity Smoak, and then they’ll discover that he is the The Atom. This will show Oliver that is possible to have a secret identity / vigilante life and have a personal life as well. The fact that Ray Palmer will pursue Felicity will be more meaningful to Oliver because she’s the one he wanted to pursue his private life with, in the first place.
Then I want Season 3 to end with Oliver finally finding the right balance between his identities, and letting Felicity know that she owns all of him.